website development company in nanpura
Have you ever try to take your business online but have some problem. We at the ethosteck provide a facility like website development company in hoziwala, website development, application development, software development, web designing and many more
I tend to treat lead generation more loosely. Regardless of your niche, leads are your current or potential customers who gave their contact details because they don’t mind hearing from your brand.
As customer journeys get longer and more complicated, leads now are the new conversions.
Can content marketing help (or even drive) your brand’s lead-generation and nurturing strategy?
1. Match content to search intent
Just about any website out there is optimized to generate Google organic traffic. In most cases, this process includes identifying relevant keywords and including them in the on-page copy and the anchor text of backlinks website development company in nanpura.
Yet, the most important piece of the optimization puzzle is giving searchers what they were looking for – optimizing for search intent.
Different search queries imply different search intent:
- Informational intent: Searchers want quick answers, often considered top-funnel intent.
- Commercial investigation: Searchers compare options. They are closer to the sale.
- Commercial intent: Searchers look for product reviews. These people are ready to buy.
- Navigational intent: Searchers want (video) tutorials on how to use a product. These are your current customers who may become your returning buyers or free-trial users who may be converted into paying users.
Likewise, add intent analysis into your existing content audit. Put simply, when reviewing landing pages driving organic traffic to your site, always ask yourself if those pages are addressing an obvious search intent and how you can match it better.
2. Match CTAs to content
Modify your in-content calls to action to match search intent.
Other examples of contextual CTAs include:
- An in-content email form inviting readers to download a free checklist or a flowchart to make it easier to follow the steps (MailOptin is the easiest plug-in to set up contextual lead-gen forms that would be different on every page.)
- A survey prompting readers to share their opinion and promising to email the results (This is easy to set up in Google Forms.)
- Relevant to landing page (A smart chatbot configures the CTA.)
3. Match CRM efforts to funnel position
Customer relationship management (CRM) is about getting your current and potential customers to know your brand better. The better they know your brand, the more willing they are to buy from you again and again.
Yet, those CRM efforts cannot be the same for all your audience segments. Some leads are closer to a sale than others. Some of them are your current customers. If you talk to your current customers the way you are talking to strangers, you may lose them forever. This is why a segmentation and personalized CRM strategy is key website development company in nanpura.
Knowing search queries that brought those leads to your site and content assets that engaged them (i.e., turned them into leads) also will help you develop a better approach to converting them.
Luckily, most solutions come with workflows that help your sales team adjust their follow-up methods based on the initial lead-generation asset and further interactions with each lead or customer.
4. Engage inactive leads with more content
Content is great top-of-the-funnel material because it attracts people from organic search and social media to your site. Yet, content also is a great middle-of-the-funnel asset because you can use it to reengage previous site visitors.
5. Reengage bounced traffic
Not all first-time visitors to your site grant you their email address. But you don’t need an email address to turn a visitor into a lead.
Ongoing remarketing (also referred to as retargeting) campaigns work wonders for engaging visitors who failed to become customers or leads.
Using Facebook Pixel is a great way to record your site visitors’ data to reengage them better. You can set up remarketing campaigns based on a page on your site visited by that Facebook user. This is a great way to personalize your ads for your top-of-the-funnel content assets website development company in nanpura.